Terms of Service
Welcome to AYAAMI.COM! We hope you enjoy your experience with our services.
AYAAMI.COM reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time. For updated Terms, please refer to this site occasionally for any changes.
Under these Terms, you may NOT place any of the following material or obtain any such material using the Service:
- Any threatening, obscene, pornographic or profane material or other material that may give rise to a possible civil or criminal liability under applicable law. AYAAMI.COM advocates that you use an "adult-content" warning label when sharing pictures that include legal adult content;
- Any material that could infringe on the rights of publicity, privacy or copyrights without the approval and consent of the owner of these rights and the persons (or their parents or legal guardians, where applicable) who are shown in the material;
- Any material sent from a fake or unknown address.
While AYAAMI.COM does not and cannot review all submissions, and is not responsible for their content, AYAAMI.COM reserves the right to move or delete submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems offensive, defamatory, libelous, obscene or in violation of trademark or copyright laws or otherwise unacceptable.
In addition, you warrant that all moral rights in any uploaded images and materials have been waived.
AYAAMI.COM will not be liable or legally responsible for the content of any submission.
Legal Age Requirements
You must be at least 13 (thirteen) years of age to use our Service. If you or your parent or guardian has any concerns, please Contact us.
About Your Account
a. Access to Customer Account
Your account with AYAAMI.COM is available for your personal use.
We want to make sure that you have completed (or that you will promptly complete, after you read all this) the information in the member registration form on the Site ("member Information") correctly and completely. In the event that any of your member Information changes in the future, please be sure to promptly update your member Information on the Site. You will have the opportunity to select a User ID and Password during the member registration process. You are solely responsible in all respects for: (a) all access information, and (b) maintaining the confidentiality of your access information. Only one individual may access the Site at the same time using the same access information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your email address, access information or any other breach of security regarding the Site of which you are aware. AYAAMI.COM may refuse to grant you access information that impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary right law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or for any other reasons that strike us as sound.
We need to be able to access your account, and you hereby grant permission for us to access your account for the following reasons:
- To keep up our Service to you and develop and expand new and useful services and features;
- To follow a court order, complaint, subpoena or a legal request or inquiry from a governmental authority.
b. Account Charge
There is NO CHARGE to subscribe to a AYAAMI.COM account at this time.
Termination of the Service
AYAAMI.COM retains the right to cancel the Service, remove images in accounts or to discontinue accounts that have been idle for more than 90 days. We may do so at our sole discretion. Upon termination, your right to use the Service shall cease immediately.
Satisfaction Guarantee Policy
If there is any defect in the quality of your book, then AYAAMI.COM will reprint your book at no additional cost if you Contact us within 30 days of receiving of your order. We take 100% responsibility for the overall manufacture quality of your book. Although we cannot fix your typos for you, or re-take a dark image, our goal is to do everything in our power to make you a satisfied, long term customer! To help us improve our quality, occasionally, we may ask you to return your book. In any case, if there is an error of any kind in the fulfillment of your order, please Contact us. We will do everything we can to solve the problem.
We may make software from third-party companies available to you. To download such software, you must agree to the respective software licenses and/or warranties. Each software product is subject to the conditions and terms of the individual company and the agreement is and will be between you and the respective company. By downloading third-party software, you understand that we do not guarantee the software will be free of any contaminating or destructive code, such as worms, viruses or Trojan horses. We do not offer any warranty on any third-party software you download using our Service.
AYAAMI.COM may provide links to third-party sites that might be of interest to you. We have no control over the content or availability of these sites. It is your responsibility and in your best interest to become familiar with each site's privacy and other policies and terms and conditions of service. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these third-party sites, please contact that site's web master or site administrator.
Copyrighted Software and Material
All software, materials, information and content offered by AYAAMI.COM are protected by copyright and other applicable laws. You may not distribute or copy such material without the written permission of the copyright owner. You may use these materials so long as you do not change the materials or remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notices included in the materials.
As a AYAAMI.COM customer, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AYAAMI.COM, our officers, directors, employees, licensors, agents, suppliers and any third-party information providers to our services from and against all damages, losses, expenses and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms of Service or any activity or event related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your account.
You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in Bahrain; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive one that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over AYAAMI.COM, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Bahrain. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of Bahrain, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The parties acknowledge that this Agreement evidences a transaction involving international commerce. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences with respect to the substantive law, any arbitration conducted pursuant to the terms of this Agreement shall be governed by Bahrain. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Bahrain for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, as set forth in the Arbitration provision below.
You are responsible for compliance with all city, state and local laws, and you are required to comply with Bahrain export laws and regulations when you use or export any materials, software or images provided through the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE AYAAMI.COM WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AYAAMI.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. AYAAMI.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE AYAAMI.COM WEBSITE. AYAAMI.COM DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE AYAAMI.COM WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND AYAAMI.COM WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL AYAAMI.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE AYAAMI.COM WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER ORNOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AYAAMI.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
AYAAMI.COM at any time may assign our responsibilities and rights hereunder without notice to you.
All items, materials or Services purchased through AYAAMI.COM are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to our carrier.
When you place an order, AYAAMI.COM charges your credit card and bills you accordingly. AYAAMI.COM reserves the right to ship and deliver partial orders (at no additional cost to you). The portion of the order that is partially shipped may be charged to your credit card at the time of shipment.
If any part of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid and/or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision most closely matching the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms will continue in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and AYAAMI.COM with respect to this Service and supersede all other communications, written or oral, with regard to the Service.
Cash on Delivery
- Cash on Delivery can be used as payment method only for orders shipped to Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Saudi Arabia. (This service will also be available to Qatar addresses when our logistics partners resume their operations in Qatar.)
- Cash on Delivery can be used as payment method only for orders less than 200 BHD.
- We will charge a fee for orders placed using Cash on Delivery. However, for a limited promotional period, no fees will be charged on any orders placed using Cash on Delivery.
- All refunds in respect of items purchased using Cash on Delivery will be issued as a credit in BHD in the form of a coupon code to the ordering account. This credit may not be transferred to other accounts.
- If you change an existing Cash on Delivery order, we will reassess whether Cash on Delivery may be used based on the destination, items purchased, total purchase amount and shipping method. If the order is ineligible for Cash on Delivery, you must select a different a payment method to complete your order.
- The order amount set forth on your shipment confirmation must be paid in full before receiving your items and signing the delivery sheet. The package can be opened and your items inspected only after the payment is made.
- We reserve the right to make changes to Cash on Delivery, our policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you use Cash on Delivery, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable by a court, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- If your order is not approved in 30 days, you will receive a coupon code for the amount paid, which you can use on future orders, and this order will be canceled. This order is non-refundable and the offer is non-transferrable.